Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 2009 Menu

I have tried to keep a monthly menu before, but I never stayed to it.  Since I filled up my freezer, it was only natural to make a menu using the items in my freezer.  With that idea in mind, I decided to give a monthly menu a second try.  Here is what I came up with:

Week of June 7-13:

quesadillas with bacon, mozz cheese, chicken, mushrooms

tuna/fish sticks

steak, veggie, potato, & mushroom gravy

Hamburgers and Fries

This first week has been a little odd…we had kids over Wednesday, and our anniversary on Tuesday, and we ate leftovers last night…so we did not get through everything on the menu this week.  I suspect that this will happen, so I just circle what we don’t eat on my personal calendar so I can plan for eating it again.

Week of June 14-20:

Chicken Marsala, Pasta and Salad

Pizza with Mushroom and Cheese

Ramen and Noodles & Eggs

Barbeque Pork, Corn Bread and Pinto Beans

Tacos with Pinto beans

Chicken, Cheese, Broccoli, Rice Casserole

Week of June 21-June 27:

Marinated Chicken, Noodles, and Veggie

Hamburgers and Fries

Chicken Fajitas w/ Pinto Beans

Spaghetti and Bread

Chicken Marsala, Gravy and Mashed Potatoes & Veggies

Grilled Pork chops, Veggie and Mac and Cheese

Week of June 28-July 4:

Chicken Pot Pie

Nachos with Pinto Beans

Bacon and Egg Carbonara

Meatloaf, Veggies and Rolls

Calzones

Grilled Chicken, Gravy, Veggies and Mashed Potatoes

No comments: