Sunday, August 23, 2009

Infinity Online Math Tutoring Demo

This is my other hobby…that I am slowly turning into my work. :D  Check it out and pass the word along. 

I wanted to share with all of you the demo of my online math tutoring business.  Please keep me in mind if you hear of anyone needing tutoring.

I just released my math tutoring demo.  This is to get an idea of how the interactive online tutoring works.  Check it out and take a look at my website, Infinity Online Math Tutoring.  New Customers:  Intro offer--The first 30 minutes of tutoring is free and I also give discounts when you opt for 4 sessions instead of individual sessions. 

Keep coming back as I will be releasing some FREE tutorial videos on various common problem math topics. 

Infinity Online Math Tutoring Demo

No comments: