Monday, July 6, 2009

June 28 Shopping Trip

Here we go again!  I am a week behind on this, but amazingly I found my receipts tucked (not so neatly) in the bottom of my purse. ;0)

Walmart:

  • Diapers
  • Cheetoes
  • Bananas
  • Tomato
  • Asparagus
  • Mushrooms
  • Turkey Sandwich meat
  • Skippy Peanut Butter
  • Turkey Bacon
  • Yogurt (2 big containers)
  • Lactaid tablets (chewable)
  • coke
  • apple juice
  • Total:  $54.11

United Market Street:

  • Granola (ginger snap)
  • Granola
  • Avacado
  • Large Nectarines
  • Black Plums
  • Total:  $10.55

One more trip:  This one I don’t have the receipt to….

SAMS:

  • Milk (2 for about $5.50)
  • Bread (4 for about $7)
  • Total:  approx. $13.00

 

Grand total:  approx. $77.66

That’s awesome!!! My new budget of $80 a week stayed in place here!!! Yay!

No comments: