Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 5th shopping trip

I made my weekly Sunday morning trip yesterday.  Let me tell you…Walmart before 12:00pm on the SUNDAY after JULY 4th ROCKS!!!  No one was there!

Walmart:

  • Great Value Froot Loops (the boys seem to like them…I tried them, tasted like the real stuff)
  • Smart Start Cereal
  • Facial cleanser (noxema)
  • turkey sandwich slices
  • Ranch dressing
  • Spaghetti noodles
  • Tortillas (refrigerated ready to cook)
  • breakfast turkey sausage
  • cherries
  • fuji apples
  • brocolli crowns
  • mushrooms
  • 3 big yogurt containers (we are on a yogurt and granola kick right now)
  • apple juice
  • coke
  • sams cola zero (thought I would try it…it’s okay—I’ll drink it for .56 cents a 2 Liter)
  • Total:  $44.96

United Marketstreet:

  • Granola (ginger snap)
  • Granola
  • Cherries (okay, they were REALLY Ripe and looking great!  I am a cherry fan)
  • White grapes
  • bananas
  • Total:  $13.44

Grand total:  $58.40

I realized I will need to make a trip to Sams for milk by the end of the week (maybe this weekend).

No comments: